FORSYTH COUNTY, Ga. – The Board of Commissioners is expected to consider a resolution to provide for the levy and collection of an annual ad valorem tax to provide funds for the payment of the principal and interest on Forsyth County School District Taxable General Obligation Refunding Bonds, Series, 2021when it meets in a regular session Thursday, Nov. 18 at 5 p.m. in the commissioners meeting room, 110 East Main Street in Cumming.
Taylor Morrison of Georgia, LLC – ZA4016 has requested to rezone from Agricultural District (A1) to Single Family Residential District (RES2) Conservation Subdivision on 78.80 acres for 93 residential lots with a density of 1.18 units per acre.
Commissioners will conduct the following public hearings to consider:
- A (1) Public Hearing and possible vote for approval of an Alternate Design for Native Development Group LLC – Parcel 131-018 – AD210006; Native Development Group LLC – ZA4024 – to rezone from Commercial Business District (CBD) to Restricted Industrial District (M1) on 6.641 acres for an 89,745 sq. ft. office/warehouse with 100 parking spaces with Conditional Use Permits (CUPs) for an open storage yard with 7 parking spaces and to conduct around the clock business hours with variances:
- The County-Initiated request for approval of a Sketch Plat to build a 20,720 sq. ft. expansion in addition to an existing 76,000 sq. ft. office/manufacturing facility with 49 parking spaces on 5 acres currently zoned Restricted Industrial District (M1) with variances to UDC Table 14.2 – Parcel 018-084 – SP210011;
- The County-Initiated request to rezone from Agricultural District (A1) to Restricted Industrial District (M1) with variances to UDC 18-5.18, UDC Table 17.1, and UDC 14-4.13 – Parcels 250-170 and 250-228 – ZA4035;
- A request for an Amendment of Zoning Conditions on ZA2300 (M W & W, LLC) by Gtechniq North America, Inc. and a variance to UDC Table 12.2 – Parcel 239-238 – AZ210041. Gtechniq North America, Inc. – CP210021 – to build a 4,000 sq. ft. car wash with 11 parking spaces on 1.30 acres currently zoned Commercial Business District (CBD) with the following variance: 1.) Eliminate the 5,000 ft. sewer distance requirement to facilitate the use of an on-site septic disposal system (UDC 18-5.18) – PA
- A modification to the County’s Stormwater Management Code, otherwise known as Ordinance 75, including support documents and manuals to ensure compliance with the Georgia Environmental Protection Division’s model ordinance; to repeal conflicting ordinances; and for other purposes;
- Modifications to the Short-Term Rental Ordinance, otherwise known as Ordinance 129, to clarify the applicability of the Ordinance; to repeal conflicting ordinances; and for other purposes – County Attorney
Under Old Business the Board will consider:
- An amendment to conditions placed on Conditional Alcohol License, AL01124, for Tonique LLC d/b/a Tonique Fine Wine & Spirits;
Under New Business the Board will consider:
- Fill Ministries, Inc. request to build a place of worship (5,407 sq. ft. chapel) with ancillary uses to include a fellowship/meeting hall, pavilion/bathrooms, shed, office, minister’s residence, and food pantry in buildings totaling an additional 29,991 sq. ft. with 104 parking spaces on 3.03 acres currently zoned Agricultural District (A1) – Parcel 251-005;
- A request by the City to annex parcel 151-213 (+/- 34.23 Acres of Land.